This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Saturday, September 17, 2005

John really helped

As I walked to the ICU, I must have run into John before I got on the elevator. As we headed to his room, a parent from my son's cub scout pack, was waiting for me.

She offerred to bring food to our house and straighten up a bit and I gave her an extra key to our house and thanked her for helping us out in this time of great need.

John and I went to Dan's room and John stayed with me the entire day. Time and hours passed by in a blur. John knew everything the ICU nurse was doing and gave me many suggestions.

My friend, Evony McKenna arrived and brought a small gift. I introduced John and Evony.

We must have all sat there and just talked for a good long while.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers