This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Friday, September 16, 2005

The First Night

I don't remember doing much of anything when we first returned home. I may have sat in the living room holding the children for a good long time.

Somehow they all fell asleep in their clothes. I don't remember exactly how they fell asleep, but they eventually did.

I must have taken my purse out of the car and plugged in my cell phone. I also put the uneaten food from McDonalds in the refridgerator.

I must have gotten ready for bed.

I then went downstairs and began writing messages to certain people on the computer about what had happened.

My childhood friend, Sara Morgan Wade was online and I told her what occurred. She told me to get some professional help for me and the children.

After saying good bye to her, I went into an all night Christian chat room and a pastor prayed for Dan. I was told to get a church to help support me.

Since I don't go to church, the only Christians or pastor I could think of were the cub scouts my son attended, so I wrote them and asked for help.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers