This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Saturday, September 17, 2005

More Saturday


When I arrived in the ICU, Dan looked better than I expected him to.

He was in traction and on a ventilator. I was told he could not talk to me and was heavily sedated. The ICU nurse answered some of my questions and I sat next to Dan's bed and began to watch the news on TV.

The phone began to ring and doctors arrived. Soon Dan's parents arrived and we hugged.

My brother and his wife, Amy arrived and by early afternoon, my parents entered the room.

Dan's room was full of concerned visitors.

Doctors answered my father's questions. Calls kept coming in.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers