This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Monday, September 26, 2005

Our car was rear-ended

On Monday, September 26, I was determined to take the children skating again.

We headed for Colorado College's rink at about 8:30 AM. I planned to stop at 7 Eleven to pick up some breakfast foods.

I sat at a red right-hand turn lane in deep thought. I heard a car honk and pulled a bit forward after the honk to see if it was clear to turn and decided to wait. The car that honked at me hit me.

I sat there in shock as we waited for the police.

I don't think I would have repaired the dent, but I discovered later in the afternoon that the rear hatch now would not open.

We did skate and CC and after that, stopped at the hospital and visited Dan after skating. Annabelle was afraid of Dan this time and would not go near him. She stayed near her new stroller and told Daddy about her doll. Joel talked about his Playstation games and Rebekah sang to Daddy and showed him her new Cabbage Patch doll.

That night we went to Joel's pack meeting. I was determined to go. Mike went with us and did the driving on the way home and we at dinner at McDonalds playland.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers