This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Rehab


On Tuesday, October 11, the kids skated at Chapel Hills in the morning and Betty Knight took the girls to Brownies in the afternoon.

Joel and I went to the hospital. Just as we arrived, Dan had been moved to a wheelchair, but it didn't go well, and he threw up, so Joel and I didn't stay long.

We returned later that evening and visited Dan with Betty, Kelli, and the children.

Dan was very talkative. I decorated his room with the children's artwork and the cards Dan had received.

I helped Dan call his sister Penny, his parents, and his cousin Jim and Aunt Edna.

We left his quite late; it was almost 8 PM.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers